Meet Jason Foss, blogger and author.
Want Jason’s book? Get it here: https://www.amazon.com/Hourglass-Jason-Foss-ebook/dp/B00LNQ2X8M
Want to visit Jason’s blog? Go here: http://empowered-individuals.blogspot.com
1) What is your favorite film? Jerry Maguire
2) Any movie that you really want to see? Bumblebee
3) Please tell me about your novel. “The Hourglass” is about a character by the name of Jake Trust. In college, he was the captain of the basketball team and very popular. However, as soon as he graduated he has a regular office job like everybody else. Out of frustration he reaches out to his best friend Josh and asked him to gamble with him. If they WIN they can save their money and figure out what else they can do with their lives. If they lose at least they gave it a shot. Jake had no idea that Josh used to have a gambling problem.
4) Which is your favorite character in your book and why? Jake Trust is my favorite character in my book because he has a big heart and all these great ideas but he also feels stuck at a job that doesn’t appreciate him. He takes a lot of risks and it can hurt or help a lot of people depending on what happens from his choices. To carry that burden and take those chances for the better good of him and his friends makes him my favorite character.
5) How did you come up with the Title? This is a quote of mine in the book that answers why I came up with the Title The Hourglass. “Hey, mom the hour’s over, look at the hourglass!” She smiled. “
6) How long did it take you to write this book? About a year and a half.
7) What is your favorite motivational phrase? “The Journey of 1,000 miles starts with a single step!” -Lao Tzu